Catlin Equine insurance underwriters are widely recognised for their global equestrian insurance expertise. Whilst they specialise in equestrian risks, they also cover a wide range of bloodstock risks and can provide specialty insurance solutions for clients worldwide.
Examples of the types of Equine insurance coverage offered are as follows:
- Bloodstock coverage (thoroughbred stallions, thoroughbred mares, flatracers, foals / yearlings, national hunt horses)
- Equestrian coverage (showjumpers, dressage horses, eventers, hunters / hacking / pleasure horses, polo horses, driving horses, showing horses)
- All risk mortality
- Loss of use
- Veterinary fees and life saving surgery
- Stallion total permanent infertility
- Congenital infertility
- Care custody and control
- Personal accident
- Liability insurance
- Property insurance.
Global equestrian specialists
We also lead the majority of business for:
- bloodstock schedules
- high valued animals with maximum line of US$2m
- participants in Equestrian programme business including liability
- cross sellers of property, liability and personal accident with commitment to be a one stop shop.