Property & Terrorism insurance
Our experienced Property & Terrorism underwriters offer a wide scope of insurance solutions and can offer capacity on full value and layered programs.
The types of exposure we cover include a broad range of occupancies – from condominiums to semiconductor manufacturers, from railway operators to hotels.
All types of residential and commercial property will be considered, as well as:
- manufacturing and processing
- transport infrastructure
- metal and ore processing and extraction
- industrial manufacturing
- chemical processing
- transportation (airways & railways)
The scope of coverage can include:
- “All Risks”
- “Named Perils” (including stand alone natural catastrophe perils such as windstorm and earthquake)
- Associated coverage of business interruption, contingent business interruption and loss of profits
Catlin is a market leader for Terrorism Insurance. We can provide up to USD 88m (S$150m) per risk, per policy in most of Asia Pacific. The countries include Brunei, China, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Australia, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
Other than Asia Pacific, Catlin is also able to provide worldwide coverage. Non-cancellable coverage provided is based on the Lloyd's T3 Form for:
- Property damage
- Loss of income due to business interruption.
Expertise in Property & Terrorism
The Catlin Property & Terrorism team is recognised as having a wealth of experience, regional coverage and a flexible approach to finding solutions to meet clients’ requirements.
Our claims teams based in Singapore and Australia offer a responsive, high quality service appreciated by clients and brokers alike.