General Liability insurance
Our Casualty underwriters specialize in writing risks in higher hazard or more complex industry classes.
- product manufacturers and distributors including but not limited to chemicals, automotive parts, medical devices, plastic products, wood products and machinery and equipment
- contracting and construction risks
- municipal (excess)
- marine or aviation related.
We are able to underwrite Canadian companies with US exposures and also, on a case by case basis, Canadian companies with US operations.
In addition to the above risk appetite we have the capability to underwrite program business.
We have large capacity for Casualty risks, and we can write business either on a primary and/or excess basis.
- Primary General Liability – broad CGL wording including most standard extensions of coverage
- Umbrella and Excess Liability – either together with the primary GL or on a stand-alone basis.
In addition, we can also offer complimentary coverage, such as Product Recall.