Catlin Livestock insurance provides specialist and individually tailored mortality solutions in situ and in transit, to meet the diverse needs of the livestock industry, for all livestock classes.
We offer Livestock insurance for all classes, including:
- production animals (beef and dairy cattle, poultry, pigs)
- alpacas and deer
- exotics (zoo animals, aquatics, reptiles, exotic birds)
- embryos and semen.
Catlin Livestock’s underwriters can also consider bespoke solutions for all types of disease risks.
- $1M USD any one animal
- $10M USD any one farm
- All Risks of Mortality – death or humane destruction as a result of accident, sickness or disease
- Restricted or Specified Perils – includes death or humane destruction as a result of specific perils such as fire, explosion, weather perils and impact by vehicles or aircraft
- Theft - includes theft and death, humane destruction or wilful castration as a result of theft or unlawful removal
- Extensions for Disease – includes economic slaughter, government slaughter or movement restriction
- Transit cover.
We also offer tailored solutions for specific livestock classes:
- alpacas, llamas and other camelids
- aquatics & exotics
- cattle, deer & other cervidae
- embryos & semen
- pigs, poultry, sheep & goats.