Catlin Equine are widely recognised for their global equestrian and bloodstock expertise, writing the largest geographically diverse equine portfolio. They cover a wide range of bloodstock risks, are specialist Equestrian underwriters, providing insurance solutions for clients worldwide.
Examples of the types of coverage offered are as follows:
- Equestrian coverage (showjumpers, dressage horses, eventers, hunters / hacking / pleasure horses, polo horses, driving horses, showing horses)
- Bloodstock coverage (thoroughbred stallions, thoroughbred mares, flatracers, foals / yearlings, national hunt horses)
- All risk mortality
- Loss of use
- Veterinary fees and life saving surgery coverage
- Stallion total permanent infertility
- Congenital infertility
- Care custody and control
- Equine related Personal accident
- Equine related Liability
- Equine related Property.
Our worldwide underwriting appetite includes:
- equestrian programme business including liability
- high valued horses with maximum line of US$2m
- bloodstock schedules
- increased presence in the US through our Kentucky office
- cross selling of property, liability and personal accident with commitment to be a one stop shop.