Political Violence & Terrorism
Catlin is a market leader for insurance products covering political violence perils. We have a Political Violence & Terrorism team comprising expert underwriters in London, Bermuda, Europe and Asia Pacific.
Find out more about Terrorism
We provide cover for assets and investments in most countries around the world.
Political violence perils are highly unpredictable and can have a catastrophic impact upon a corporations’ people, assets and ability to continue trading.
Coverage can include:
- Physical damage to property worldwide
- Business Interruption and extra expense following property damage
- Public liability and Employers’ Liability
- Event Cancellation
- Lenders Interests.
- terrorism and sabotage
- malicious damage
- riots, strikes and civil commotions
- war and civil war
- coup d’etat, insurrection, rebellion and revolution.
Catlin is also a leading reinsurer for political violence perils. Reinsurance products include:
- Proportional treaty
- Excess of loss treaty
- Chemical, Biological, Nuclear and Radiological reinsurance
- TRIA / TRIPRA Retention Buyouts