Catlin offers Motor Fleet insurance in the UK through an experience-driven underwriting team, operating with a focus on risk management and a versatile approach to writing cover. We are open-minded and use our knowledge to see beyond claims figures.
We believe that Motor Fleet insurance should provide a company with tailored cover to suit its specific requirements, based on information provided by the policyholder and expert advice from the broker and insurer.
Our underwriting team prides itself on working constructively with brokers to ensure policyholders get the levels of cover they require at premiums they can afford.
We quote terms for UK domiciled commercial fleets and their UK parented/Republic of Ireland subsidiaries. Our flexible approach allows us to quote most risks except specialist high hazard haulage, self drive hire and blue light.
£20m TPPD for cars and commercial vehicles up to 7.5 tonnes
£5m TPPD for plant/commercial vehicles over 7.5 tonnes
Motor Fleet coverage
We offer broad policy wording and a choice of Comprehensive Cover, Third Party Fire and Theft or Third Party only.
Features of our standard cover include:
- new and young drivers' excess is limited to £300 for drivers under 21 and £150 for those who have not held a full licence for 12 months
- third party property damage of £20m for cars and commercial vehicles up to 7.5 tons. £5m for vehicles over 7.5 tons.
- unlimited windscreen cover subject to £50 excess
- £250 personal effects cover
- lost or stolen keys and replacement locks up to £1000
- new car replacement on UK purchased cars less than 12 months old
- unlimited audio equipment
- contingent liability up to £5m
- full cover extends to all EU member states and signatories of the unilateral agreement on EU motor insurance requirements.
Motor fleet management resources
We offer fleet management resources through our Fleet Directions website. The site provides brokers and policyholders with invaluable guidance on how companies can make the most out of their fleets and at the same time reduce insurance costs.
Fleet managers face serious challenges in today’s climate, both from a risk management and an environmental perspective. We want to go that extra mile for our brokers, clients and policyholders which is why Fleet Directions is on hand to assist in the day-to-day running of a motor fleet.
Visit the website